Ourhome care agency The Avondale Care Group, LLC., located in the heart of thegreat apple of New York, is looking for talented, and exceptionally motivatedHome Care Coordinators, bilingual in English and Spanish. If that personis you, we would like to meet you today! The ideal candidate will take pride inthe well-being of our patients and their families and go the extra mile toprovide exceptional care.
AvondaleCare Group, LLC is afamily-owned and family-centered Home Care Agency. Avondale Care Grouphelps clients remain at home safely, comfortably, and easily by meeting theirindividual life needs. We can arrange whatever assistance is needed. We willprovide a full range of compassionate, dignified, and professional home healthservices. We will be your single point of contact for all of your healthcareneeds. We believe that exceptional care, personalized attention, and respectfor the individual are the rules, not the exceptions.
Salary: without experience $40k - $42k, withexperience $42k - $45k
- In charge of managing field staff services (temporary and full-time), and emergencies to clients. Communicates changes or situations to insurance companies.
- Determine who will be offered full-time positions and use independent judgment and discretion in providing temporary field staff additional assignments.
- Document daily and weekly work performance and reports compliance with all Contracts.
- Conduct weekly quality assurance calls. Manage clients’ expectations of service.
- Respond to all communication emails promptly and forwards them to their specific Coordinator. Confirms the established weekend scheduled by the determined deadline.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with clients and insurance companies.
- Review payroll reporting, PTO, and overtime for payroll and billing purposes, to reduce costs to the company and client.
- Complete all pre-billing for the client, by verifying visits, and POC compliance, matching unbalanced times in the schedule, and field staff’s schedule overlapping.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and health care laws and regulations.
- Must be On Call over the weekend based on a rotation system, approximately every 7 weeks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field. Home Care Industry/Coordination Experience/Customer Service - 1 year plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations and information.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills to excel in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
- Committed to a team environment and customer service excellence.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Professional suite.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, verbal/ written, and telephone skills.
- Work well under stress
- Flexible hours - willing to rotate with the weekend on-call.
- HHA EXChange software experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
It's a beautifulthing when career and passion come together!
Equal Opportunity Employer